Montag, 9. Mai 2011

KOUSAI GENESIS



Hey Gal's !!! 

Well today I've bought FINALLY the las indie live of ViViD! 

"KOUSAI GENESIS"

It was so wonderful to watch it ! 
The boys gave their best and i could feel they energic and powerful perfermance .
The crowd was also very powerful and full of energy.

I can't describe how much i love this band!!



Well yesterday was the "Kirschblütenfest" in Augsburg 

here is my outfit:





with my beloved Bakubaby <3



This day was nice ^^ 

also i've met one member of the Gal-cir "Hime Berry" . it was Foo <3 

Sadly we forgot to take a picture! T____T


Well maybe i can join the Gal-cir!

It's not sure yet. But i would be very happy if they would let me join the circle ! 


So that's it 

Kisses & Hugs 


Kommentare:

  1. *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆

    ~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪ こんにちは。♡
    OMC (Oh my cute!) My name is Wynter Chan and I am here with ‘Adorablee’ Cute Inc. Your blog is ubersweet and we’d love it if you’d visit us, neh~!
    We are looking for genuine, adorable-loving readers. If you love Japanese anything, Lolita/Harajuku street fashion, dainty magical findings, Asian toys, or tons of other squee-worthy stuff, this is the site for you! Daily kawaii updates on life in Japan. We hope you enjoy every adorable inch of this blog - let the cuteness swallow your screen.

    ○ www.AdorableeCute.com ○

    *WARNING*~
    YOU MAY DIE OF CUTE OVERLOAD. And if it’s not your kawaii cup of tea, that’s okay ^^ but I think you will fall in love with my happy-happy blog land~!
    If you visit, we’ll give you a big kawaii-bear hug (つ• ㉦•)づ
    And we’d love it if you followed too~!! ^o^

    *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey!! im a new follower!
    love this outfit! the top is soo cute!!
    =)

    btw check out my giveaway!! and enter if you like~
    modalouvain.blogspot.com
    =)

    AntwortenLöschen