Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

Japantag 2011 (Pic heavy)

Hello Gals! 

So today I came back from the "Japantag" in Düsseldorf. 


Here is a "short" report about it :

Lina and me woke up early in the morning to get ready for the day. 
We wore both lolita .



Then we left her appartment at approx. 10:15 am. 

We drove to the city and took purikura ! 

Here are some :




I also took some alone but I just show you one ^^ :



So then we went to the "Rhein" (river ) where soooooooo many people were. 
I also met some of my friends there ! ^^

They wore all their awesome cosplays ! ^^ 

left to right : 

Yashiro as Shin (ex Akihabara Shounendan Dennou Romeo -> Now ViViD)
Kao as Misery ( Megaromania)
Me
Aoi-chan as Hikaru ( D=out)
Tora as Ray (Nega)

And I also met Reno and Koki from ViViD you know~~ 



So cute cosplays ! 

Here are some other pictures togehter 




pervy ko-ki....


With Reno's cosplay alone


..and Ko-Ki's^^



Shin 



Ray (Tora)

So then we just walked arround and watched the cosplay show ^^ 

after that we went to buy some bubble tea ~~I tried blueberry taste for the first time . 
It was really delicious ^^ 

So yea and my special high light were to things ! 

One of my blog readers came to me and recognized me ! 

I was sooooo happy ! 
Thank you so much ! 

And I met the cutest lolita ever !!! 



Isn't she cute ??
Oh god, I fell in love with her !
She was sooooooo cute ! 

When I saw and went up to her she also saw me and ran right into my arms and hugged me ! 




SO CUTE OH GOD I'M DYING. ;O;

I'm also dying because I can't watch the preview of the new PV of ViViD's new single FAKE
You wonder why ??
I promised to myself that  I won't watch it until release ! 

3 more weeks ;O;

here is a picture of my two babies :


I want to own this checki(* ̄Oノ ̄*)

Anyways ! 

I also met Sui but I don't have the pictures with her yet ! 

I will show you them in another entry  

kisses & hugs

mika




2 Kommentare:

  1. oh gott ist die Kleine süß *o* <3 <3
    Ich hab dich noch gesehen in der Nähe der ADAC Bühne als die Fashionshow war aber ich wusste nicht was ich hätte sagen sollen, also ließ ich es xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich bin echt froh dich getroffen zu haben. :)
    Ich hoffe es ist nicht schlimm, dass ich dein Foto auch gepostet habe, oder?

    AntwortenLöschen