Samstag, 7. Mai 2011

Make up + nail

Hey Gal's!

Well it's finally weekend so today i just chilled at home and learned a bit , cleaned my make up brushes and also bought some new again ( makeupholic xD)  and i've tried a new tutorial .
Also i made some new nailart but i can't make my other hand so i  rided my nails again !
BUT THEY LOOKED SO NICE

Make up:

i know it would looks even more better when i would add lower lashes but i don't have some.
well maybe someone could recommend some lashes for me? :)

i will post the tutorial which inspirated me at the end of this entry.

Nails:
And here is my new make up:


Eyshadowbase by Manhattan
Highlighter by alverde
Concealer plate by p2


I really like the highlighter!
It's exactly what I've searched for


Tomorrow i will travel to Augsburg with a few friends
I will post my outfit and stuff next week!

so bye bye enjoy the rest of you weekend

kisses & hugs



1 Kommentar:

  1. ich hab sie zwar selber auch noch nicht erhalten, aber auf dieser seite mal bestellt XD
    http://stores.ebay.de/Hong-Kong-Wai-Beauty/Canmake-/_i.html?_fsub=2020097016&_sid=635177356&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
    kann dir also noch nicht sagen ob sie gut sind, aber da gibts nen 10er-pack für 3euro (versand drin)

    AntwortenLöschen