Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Super❤Star


Hey my lovly Gals! 

long time passed since my last entry x.x 
I'm honest , I was to lazy ! 

but here are news ~ 

I will trade in my beloved Liz Lisa dress ! 

I will trade it for these lovely shoes : 


I will get them in Black! But also in pink~ I have to buy them

I will trade with Suzu!

Take a look at her blog ! 
She's such a nice Gal and I really love her ! 

And also take a look at Jin's blog! 
He recently started to blog at blogger ^^
He is also into Gyaru fashion and so on :3 ~ 

And at last ~ 
My best friend Baku★
Well she isn't into gyaru fashion but I would be very happy if you would take a look at her blog :3 

Thanks in advance ! 

So soon is weekend guys and ~~~~+
H O L I D A Y S

I really look forward to it ! 
On friday I will fly to Cologne ~ 
Animagic again ! ^O^
I'm so happy ~ 

And  I will fly on 9th august till 14th august to PARIS !!!!

ME IZ HAPPYYYYY

kisses & hugs 



2 Kommentare:

  1. Danke Maus *O*

    Ich freu mich schon so mega drauf !!!

    Hab dich lieb <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die High Heels sehen echt süss aus! :)

    Schöne Ferien übrigens! ^^

    XOXO Lou

    AntwortenLöschen