Montag, 18. Juli 2011

Weekend

Hey GAL's ..how was your weekend ! 

Well mine was nice,even i couldn't went to the hime berry meet up! T_T 

I had to stay at my aunt house because my cousin celebrated her birthday ! 

Anyways I got some T-shirts and a necklace from here ! o.o
for no reason ! 


I really like them :)

So and yesterday was the "Japanfest" 

I wore my Lolita dress again ! 



And here is a picture with Jin :



well after a few hours I changed my clothes ~
but sadly it started to rain ! and I forgot my jacket and it was fucking cold .

again a picture with Jin :


I really like him :D
He's such a nice person <3 


And today I recived the letter from my french friend Karen <3 

She's sooooooooooooooooooooo lovely and cute ! 


Macaroon recept 
Necklace 
Drawing of Reno
Magazine of the CIVARIZE models ~ Including Shin of ViViD ! 

thank you sooooo much honey ! 

can't wait to see you in Paris ! !

so kisses & hugs 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen