Samstag, 10. September 2011

ViViD sky~



Hey Giiiirls !!

Well I just wanted to show you what I recently bought of my fave band !! 




BLUE Type B + Regular Type
Trading cards and and old checki of IV 
I actually bought 2 checkis but I forgot to take a picture of the other one xDD 
And omgeeeee these checkis are alsmot 5 years old?
He changed soooo much ! 

I mean ,when he was in his old band "Kisnate" he looked like this :




 (right)

AND NOW LOOK AT ADONIS ! :




anyways I'm really happy that I finally got for what I watied like 5456498496416485 years xD 

AND 
OMG
VIVID WILL RELEASE THEIR NEW SINGLE ON MY BIRTHDAY 
sofnsdifnsidjfn AH AH AHHHH 
I'm so happy , I will definetly buy them xD 

Their new single is called [FAKE] and it will release on the 9th November.

So now everyone knows when my birthday is LOL . 

And soon will start the "Oktoberfest" here in Munich,
 Do you know it? 
Or have you ever been there? 
I'm looking forward because I can wear my "Dirndl" again ^o^
I like these dresses !!

Also I will maybe go to "NEGA"'s concert in Cologne .
I hope my boss can change my working time x.x 
Oh yea and I almost forgot , I still work now at Mc donalds. xD 

Yes I know , it's not the best job but I need money because I will fly next year in summer to Japan ! 
I'm looking forward .
I hope I will have a chance to see my babie's live ;O; 

So bye bye 
Kisses & Hugs

Mika 


1 Kommentar:

  1. AHH ! SO LUCKY !
    I love the mini IV spam btw.
    ViViD is my favorite band too ! Just putting it out there ! LOL

    -Chanel

    AntwortenLöschen