Montag, 16. April 2012

GAL meet up Munich !

Hey giiiirls ! 

I hope you are all fine

So on saturday I had a GAL meet up in munich and I was really excited ! 

I slept at hiki's appartment .
We woke up at 9am and got ready 

I wore my Ma*rs set 
I wore some pants because the dress is to short and it was so cold on this day ;O;
Also I had to go home because I forgot my wallet ! 
I changed quickly my shoes too  because it was simply to cold !





So after Hiki and me came late we decided to go into a shopping mal!
It was nice ~
Sadly two friends of us had to leave after 1 or 2 hours.

Here is a close up of my nails !

Well here are some pictures of us :










The two sisters on the right came from Austria !!!

I was really exctied ! ^^ 

Well I think that's it ! 
Here is a last one pictures of me ! ^^


(yes I'm already working on my eyebrows !)


So I ordered a new wig ! 
I really want to try the "hime gyaru" style. 
We will see how it will look like ~
I hope the wig will arrive soon ^^

kisses & hugs

Rin

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your hair!!!!
    I found out your blog and i'm gonna check it out!! ^O^

    I recently made a blog too!
    I would really appreciate it if you could stop by and follow me if you like!
    Thank you!!!


    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schöne Fotos! :) Und cool, dass es so ein meet up gab!

    AntwortenLöschen