Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Lana Del Rey inspired look

Hello Girls ! 

This time I decided not to style up as Gyaru! 

Why? Because lately I'm not really into it ~
Also I am about to lose weight (already lost 4kg , yay!)
So I will just wait until I achived my goal and then I will buy new clothes! ^^ 

Sooo~ I actually have a lot of "non-gyaru" inspirations
such as Lady GaGa or Nicki Minaj
but one of my favorite inspirations is Lana Del Rey 

I think many of you know her !




I'm in love with her songs and her looks
Especially I love her hairstyle!

So here is a picture where I tried the look with a nude lipstick but I noticed that a red lipstick looks much better !
So I changed it






I'm not 100% satisfied with the look but for the first try I think it turned out okay ^^ 

What do you think about this try? ^^ 


kisses & hugs 




5 Kommentare: