Montag, 26. Dezember 2011

Spontaneously meet with Lina & Baku



Hey girls ! 
again an entry ! 

Yesterday I met Lina & Baku ! ^^ 

Lina is actually from munich but now she's studying at university in Düsseldorf
but for the Christmas holidays she came back for a few days ^^ 
So because I was bored yesterdays we met up and Baku also joined us ^^ 

We went to drink some bubble tea
I tried out a new store which is much cheaper but also delicious ! ^^

it had vanilla flavour and starwberry tapioca pearls ! 


here are some pictures of our city hall 





here is my outfit 
not really gyaru ~
just a jeans and pullover

I'm ill so I don't wanted to dress up and do my make up that heavy



then
I got a christmas present from Lina ! 



A mameshiba purse !
and 
RENO CHECKI

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW IT
sjdkcnsdjhfbn
omg ;O; 
that's so nice from her ! 

I use the mameshiba purse for my key because it's always lost in my big bag !
but now ~ it won't disappear anymore ! 

Thank you so much lina ! :D 


tomorrow I'll meet her again ^^ 

kisses & hugs

mika



 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Vielen, lieben Dank für´s Adden! <3 Dein Blog sieht super aus, da werde ich Dich gleich mal zurückadden =3

    AntwortenLöschen