Sonntag, 10. März 2013

Cosplay Progress #2 + New gets!




Hey girls ! 

So LBM (the book fair which I am going to) is already so close! 
ALready next week and I wanted to show you how my progress looks like ! 
I only need to style the wig which is a little difficult but I think I can fix that ! ^^ 

sooo let's see ~

Yesterday I did a make up try and this is the result ! 



I am actually pretty confident with the result but I think my eyebrows could look better~
Meg has such weird eyebrows! 

without cosplay:


and with cosplay :


It looks so weird without the wig ! 

And I think I have to sew it tighter because I've lost so much weight and now it is to big for me ! 
Kinda sad but it also makes me happy ~

actually that's it so I would like to move on to my new gets! 

I went shopping with my mother and she was so kind that she has sponsored me some new clothes ! 



I especially fell in love with tese high heels : 
they cost only 7 € ! 


I am totaly in love with nude high heels ! 

Then I got some new jewerly which I orderd from ebay ~



Then I also recived a little package from Steffi!

She got me a my melody pillow and a mirror from my favorite band ViViD <3 
Thank you soooo much again honey ! 



I already have so many "Flip mirrors" 
from left to right :
Gazette , Glad news, d.i.a, ViViD

I am always changing them which I carry in my bag ~

then I also recived my NU'EST poster which came with their new CD "Hello" 
Unfortunately they shipped the poster seperately and the CD still didn't arrive~

Well I hope it will arrive soon since I already want to see the photobook! ;w;

handsome boys <3 

and last but not least only one outfitshot from last week~ 
nothing special since it was only for work



well that's it for now~~~
kisses & hugs 




2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag diese Art von Spiegel total gerne *__* Ich habe einen von Dir en grey.. aber ich trau mich irgendwie nicht ihn zu benutzen weil er dann kaputt gehen könnte. *doof*

    Dein Cosplay sieht schon richtig toll aus *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OH MY GOD!!! UR GOING TO BE MEG? THATS GOING TO BE SO CUTE!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINAL RESULTS <3

    AntwortenLöschen