Samstag, 14. September 2013

TOKYO PART 3 (Last Part) Special Moments!




Hi there Girls! 

So here is finally the last part of my Tokyo entry series~
Actually I don't reall know what to say to those pictures since they are these typical "Tourist" pictures XD


Asakusa ~



Akihabara @ Club Sega  ^^



On this day I won my Alpakasso <3



Tokyo Tower

I enjoyed some Crêpe and Melon Soda infront of the tower!
It was the most delicious thing I ever ate/drank I guess ;w;


SUPER KAWAII /not


Tower Records °A°



Disney Store <3


I loved this store so much! I could have buy everything ! I love Disney so much<3

Shinjuku Government Building







Ueno Park where we enjoyed crushed Ice with syrup :3



Of course I took Melon taste <3


Shibuya ! 
my all time favorite place besides Odaiba 


infront of Hachiko!





d.i.a shop staff! <3
She was so cool! 


well this was my room~ it was SO DAMN SMALL!


Odaiba ~where we have been to the Alice Nine Concert :3 




Before the live :3


this is what I've bought at the concert~


After the concert ~






Tokyo Sky Tree 



on my last day I also met my friend Kimi to take purikura >-< 


on my way back home I saw this "gyaru-ish" little girl and I had to take a picture of her ! 
She was so cute !

thats it ~
I hope you enjoyed my entries about my trip to tokyo! 

kisses & hugs 



1 Kommentar: